THE 10 BEST WAY TO CURE COLD AND THROAT PAIN NATURALLY:
- Although it’s not pleasurable, being sick at home in bed isn’t the worst thing. The combination of body pains, a fever, chills, and a stuffed nose can be enough to make anyone feel terrible.
- However, there are lots of home remedies that can help lessen your symptoms and get you back to normal. If you don’t feel any better after a couple of weeks, though, you should schedule an appointment with your physician.
- And if you’re having difficulty breathing, have a rapid heartbeat, feel faint, or experience other severe symptoms, you should seek medical attention immediately
HOME REMEDIES TO CURE COLD
1.WARM AND COLD FLUIDS
- There are many benefits to using warm and cold fluid for cold suspension. Warm fluid helps to ease pain and swelling and reduces the amount of time needed to recover.
- Cold fluid also helps to reduce inflammation and swelling, and speeds the healing process. When using cold fluid, always make sure to consult with a doctor or professional to ensure the correct level of coldness is being used..
- “Liquids help clear mucous membranes, keep things flowing and prevent sinus infections,” says Dr. Allan. Warm temperatures may also reduce coughs by soothing the back of your throat. Try both warm and cold to see what works best for you. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
However, some people believe that garlic has antimicrobial and anti–inflammatory properties which may help to reduce symptoms associated with colds. Additionally, garlic is a good source of vitamins and minerals which may help to boost the immune system and help the body to fight off infection. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
3. GINGER- CURE COLD
Ginger has been used for centuries to treat various types of stomach discomfort, including nausea, vomiting, and gas. It is also used to treat colds and flu. Ginger may help to reduce nausea and vomiting by stimulating the digestive system and by inhibiting the production of stomach acids. It may also help to relieve pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are hormones that play a role in pain and inflammation. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
Chicken soup may not be a cure-all, but it’s a great choice when you’re sick. Research suggests that enjoying a bowl of chicken soup with vegetables, prepared from scratch or warmed from a can, can slow the movement of neutrophils in your body. Neutrophils are a common type of white blood cell. They help protect your body from infection. When they’re moving slowly, they stay more concentrated in the areas of your body that require the most healing. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
There are many ways honey cure cold,
some of which are as follows:
1. Honey with ginger: Ginger is a very good ingredient to cure cold, because it is a very effective antibiotic, antiviral and anti–inflammatory.
Ingredients:1 tablespoon of honey,1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
How to make:Take a small bowl and mix honey and ginger in it. Now have this mixture three times a day. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
HOME REMEDIES TO CURE THROAT PAIN
Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of salt — or a similar amount of baking soda — in a glass of warm water. Gargle (but don’t swallow) the concoction every three hours for an all-natural sore throat remedy.
Salt water can help reduce swelling and irritation in your throat. Baking soda also soothes the throat, breaks up mucus and can help with throat-irritating acid reflux. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
7.STEAM AND HUMIDITY
Take a hot shower. When it gets really steamy, breathe in the throat-clearing magic. Dr. Allan says steam loosens mucus and can moisturize and soothe a sore throat. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
There are a few things you can do to make sleeping while cold more bearable. First, make sure you have plenty of blankets to keep yourself warm. It may also help to wear warm clothing to bed, such as long underwear or socks. You can also try using a hot water bottle or electric blanket to keep yourself warm. Finally, make sure your bedroom is well–insulated to help keep the cold out.
9.YOGA ASANA-GET RELIEF FROM COLD
WHY YOGA CAN HELP YOU TO RECOVER FASTER?
Yoga has many benefits including boosting your immunity and balancing out your body’s chakras in a very gentle manner. While doing heavyweight exercises are not recommended when you are sick, doing simple stretches can get you back to normal in no time without putting any pressure.
9.1 CHILD POSE
Child’s pose, also known as Balasana is a kneeling pose which is considered acutely stress relieving and one stretch which is quite comfortable, especially when you feel sick or heavy in the head. Doing this asana regularly may help get you relief from congestion, which can happen with a bad cold. It’s also quite a restful pose which can be done anytime, anywhere.
How to do
Kneel on the floor with your toes together and knees slightly apart from each other. Exhale and lower your torso down on the mat. Thighs and head should touch the ground. Rest your hands on your thighs. Breathe gently and hold the posture for two to three minutes. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
Uttanasana (or Standing forward bend) is an inversion stretch which rejigs and invigorates your entire body, improves blood flow, protects sinuses and relieves cough and congestion symptoms in an easy manner.
How to do:
- From the standing position, stretch your feet to hip-distance apart.
- Now, as you start to fold, slightly bend your knees and relax your hips a little. Do it gently.
- As you do, rest your hands on the floor. Beginners can place them on the ankles or thighs.
- Stay in this position for 5-10 breaths. It is used to cure cold and throat pain naturally
9.3 SEATED SPINAL TWIST
A revolved detoxifying yoga stretch, practising this asana can help rejuvenate your internal organs, clear away toxins and mucus which might be trapped around the chest or lung passageway as well as better your digestion. It is a variation of the spinal twist pose.
How to do:
- Start by sitting in the spinal twist position.
- Inhale a breath, straighten your spine and elongate your stretch as you take the breath in.
- Start exhaling slowly, moving and extending your neck to the right first, lengthening your movement as much as you can. Hold for 2 breaths. Repeat on the other side.
10.ACCUPRESSURE POINT FOR COLD
10.1 Large Intestine 4 (LI4)
Located in the area between the thumb and index finger, LI4 is a control point for the head. It is helpful for symptoms such as headache and sinus congestion.
10.2 Conception Vessel 17 (CV17)
Located on the sternum, this point helps to open the chest. It is helpful for chest tightness and congestion as well as cough.